Monday, June 24, 2019

FUN WITH COLOURFUL TRAYS

Did a bit of general tidying up in my studio over the weekend, and decided to decorate two small trays which I use to organize art materials. The one came with a Christmas gift - could have had bath goodies in; can't remember. The other one is a "blank" that I bought at a hardware store.

I collaged the bottoms of the trays with collage papers I created (plus some old book pages), and then painted the rims in all the yummie, bright colors I like! What fun!


This one was a pale, insipid, mauve. 
Love how it came out; talk about "spark joy"! 



Before

After. So much better! 

A bit more colour in the studio can only get the creative juices flowing! Maybe I can paint a few more things; who knows what's next?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover